Monday 9 August 2010

its coming near.





yeahh. my death is coming nearer my friend. amanda, i hope you'll be strong like i told you to. if you miss me, just put your hand to your heart. close your eyes. n you'll hear my voice singing to you. i do adore you amanda. i remember when i look at you, you blushed redly. thats the time i cherished the most. if you read this. dont shed your tear. smile for me. for i have found my serenity in you. thank you amanda nurshafeena. i really appreciate our friendship. day by day, even though im getting worst. but you always there, dont care bout yourself. n sits besides my weak body. holds my hand. n begging for me to wake up. n when i do, you smile like theres a hope for me. i'll miss that. pray for me when im gone. u may forget me if you want to. but me? forgetting you? its impossible. i know. 


iloveyou : muhamad ilham zariq

No comments:

Post a Comment